The role of Client Services is to balance the best interest of the client with the best interests of the Agency to ensure a strategic, collaborative and results-oriented working partnership between Off Madison Ave and our clients. The Account Executive is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship with smaller clients or in the management of larger accounts. This specific position will be initially dedicated to one large tourism account.
Tourism, travel and/or hospitality experience preferred.
This position has no direct reports.
- Manages the day-to-day relationship and serves as the main point of contact and liaison between agency team and client contacts for small to mid-sized accounts
- Helps provide strategic guidance for the accounts and participates in regular brainstorming sessions with cross-functional team to generate new ideas and opportunities for clients
- Crafts marketing plans, creative briefs and media briefs
- Reviews creative and media to ensure it is on brand and on strategy; presents creative and media alongside team
- Processes job starts/work orders, change orders and maintain status reports
- Tracks budgets, completes project estimates and reviews billing
- Traffics final art
- Assists with reporting and analysis process by working with cross-functional team and develops strategic insights on performance
- Conducts ongoing industry-specific research
- Develops statements of work for new scopes, deliverables and projects
Education & Experience, Knowledge/Understanding
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) from a four-year college or university, or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of principles and best practices in both traditional and digital marketing
- Minimum of two years of experience as an Account Coordinator/Assistant Account Executive
- Superb oral, written and client facing communication skills
- Professional and confident demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Highly proficient in the use of a PC or Mac and in the use of MS Office Applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- Ability to make measurable progress on multiple high priority tasks and projects
- Ability to attend to details
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field
- Openness to new ideas
- Performance excellence
- Customer focus
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments or links:
- Your résumé
- A cover letter that gives us a really good idea of who you are and what makes you tick (e.g., your philosophy, goals, work style or aspirations)
Be sure to include the position’s title in the email’s subject line.
Off Madison Ave offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401K and a fun, casual work environment. Salary/compensation will be based on experience and aptitude.